Our partners have connections at every level of the Federal Government.
We develop innovative strategies that address our clients' challenges and opportunities head on.
Our integrated team will deliver seamless results by handling every aspect needed for success.
“The all-GOP CGCN Group said its revenue subject to the Lobbying Disclosure Act was up almost 40 percent from last year. ‘The future outlook is continued growth built on the people and team that is the backbone of our firm,’ said the firm’s chief advocacy officer, John Stipicevic, a former deputy chief of staff for floor and member services to Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy of California.”
Leverage our firm’s unparalleled relationships across government and media to develop the right message for the right audience.
- Romney/Ryan 2012 Presidential Campaign Manager
- Co-founder of a bipartisan cybersecurity initiative, Defending Digital Campaigns
- Past leadership positions in PACs, the Republican National Committee and at the White House
- Former Senior Advisor to then Majority Whip Roy Blunt
- Former staffer for the House Financial Services Committee and then Speaker John Boehner
- Successful record of building unconventional coalitions and issue advocacy campaigns
- Former Special Assistant to the President for Domestic Energy and Environmental Policy, White House National Economic Council
- Former Deputy Staff Director, Senate Environment and Public Works Committee with Sen. Jim Inhofe
- Former Senior Policy Advisor to then Speaker John Boehner
- Former RNC Press Secretary, Senior Spokesperson at Bush 2004 & McCain 2008 Presidential Campaign
- Former Senior Vice President of Global Public Affairs at Emergent BioSolutions
- Founder of Matador
- Accomplished financial services and appropriations advisor
- Professional Staff and Subcommittee Staff Director on the Senate Banking Committee for over a decade.
- Extensive work as a Senate staffer and outside consultant on appropriations issues.
- Former Deputy Chief of Staff to Leader Kevin McCarthy for Floor Operations and Member Services
- Former Director of Floor Operations to then Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy
- Former floor aide to then Majority Whip Roy Blunt and Minority Whip Eric Cantor
- Former committee and leadership policy aide
- Accomplished energy, environment, technology and telecommunications policy advisor
- Client services approach enhanced by private sector experience in both the corporate and trade association space
- Former Manager of Government Affairs for Ohio Bell Telephone Co
- Former Vice President of Public Affairs for Ameritech/ SBC
- Recognized by The Ohio Chamber of Commerce as Ohio’s Top Corporate Lobbyist
- Experienced communication professional with experience in energy, healthcare, and financial services
- Former campaign advisor to Rep. Liz Cheney and Republican National Committee official
- Former Deputy Chief of Staff to Sen. Pat Roberts
- Experienced policy advisor in health care, appropriations, agriculture and trade
- Former Assistant to the President and Director, White House Office of Public Liaison
- Former Senior Advisor & Director of Coalitions and Member Services, House Energy & Commerce Committee, then Chairman Fred Upton
- Former leadership aide to then Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy and Majority Leader Eric Cantor
- Former aide to Sen. Jim Inhofe
- Former senior aide for Senate Environment and Public Works Committee, where he helped pass multiyear transportation legislation
- Former senior aide to Senate Finance Committee Ranking Member Mike Crapo
- Accomplished financial services, tax, appropriations and commerce policy advisor
- Former Special Assistant to the VP for Public Affairs, The White House
- Developed the Bush-Cheney 2004 comms strategy for the Midwest region
- Former communications advisor to Fortune 50 corporations, philanthropic foundations and trade associations
- Former White House staff for Presidents Trump & Obama
- Worked with career and political staff at various agencies
- Expertise in energy, environmental and regulatory policy
- Former Managing Director at Koch Industries overseeing external communications
- Helped develop Koch’s first corporate reputation campaign
- Former Executive Vice President at Edelman
House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy raked in $9.5 million at a Wednesday night fundraiser in downtown Washington, a major sum that kicks off his drive to win the speaker’s gavel next year...The event was hosted by Jeff Miller, a longtime McCarthy friend and fundraiser, and was co-hosted by Sam Geduldig, a veteran Washington lobbyist, and John Stipicevic, a lobbyist and former McCarthy adviser. “I’ve been doing this for 30 years,” said Geduldig. “I’ve never seen anything like this. This was so much more intense in a positive way.”
"Creative tactics to build coalitions are also playing out, like the work by Sam K. Geduldig, a Republican former Capitol Hill aide turned lobbyist who has dozens of clients ranging from Boeing to Disney. He has teamed up with firms run by Black and Hispanic lobbyists to try to patch together the votes needed for liability coverage to be included in the relief package."
“[Memora Health] says its automated and text-based process reduces the time doctors need to spend on the phone with patients and could help provide the government with valuable data about the spread of the virus. To get that information in the hands of the right people, the firm is working with the CGCN Group, a Washington lobbying firm run by Republicans with close ties to the Trump administration."
CGCN’s Antonia Ferrier, John Stipicevic, and Tim Pataki named “Top Lobbyists” by The Hill.