Our partners have connections at every level of the Federal Government.
Work with us to craft and deliver tailored messages that key decision-makers can’t ignore.
Our integrated team will deliver seamless results by handling every aspect needed for success.
Peter Ventimiglia has decamped from Koch Industries after almost seven years and joined CGCN Group as a partner. Koch’s Steve Lombardo called Ventimiglia “one of the primary architects of our communications strategy at Koch, and his work was instrumental in driving our efforts forward in a significant way.”
Leverage our firm’s unparalleled relationships across government and media to develop the right message for the right audience.
- Romney/Ryan 2012 Presidential Campaign Manager
- Co-founder of a bipartisan cybersecurity initiative, Defending Digital Campaigns
- Past leadership positions in PACs, the Republican National Committee and at the White House
- Former Senior Advisor to then Majority Whip Roy Blunt
- Former staffer for the House Financial Services Committee and then Speaker John Boehner
- Successful record of building unconventional coalitions and issue advocacy campaigns
- Former Special Assistant to the President for Domestic Energy and Environmental Policy, White House National Economic Council
- Former Deputy Staff Director, Senate Environment and Public Works Committee with Sen. Jim Inhofe
- Former Senior Policy Advisor to then Speaker John Boehner
- Former Manager of Government Affairs for Ohio Bell Telephone Co
- Former Vice President of Public Affairs for Ameritech/ SBC
- Recognized by The Ohio Chamber of Commerce as Ohio’s Top Corporate Lobbyist
- Former senior aide for Leader Mitch McConnell, the Senate Finance Committee, and then Majority Whip Roy Blunt
- Experienced communications professional the Washington Post called “A top Republican message guru”
- Former Deputy Chief of Staff to Leader Kevin McCarthy for Floor Operations and Member Services
- Former Director of Floor Operations to then Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy
- Former floor aide to then Majority Whip Roy Blunt and Minority Whip Eric Cantor
- Accomplished financial services and appropriations advisor
- Professional Staff and Subcommittee Staff Director on the Senate Banking Committee for over a decade.
- Extensive work as a Senate staffer and outside consultant on appropriations issues.
- Former committee and leadership policy aide
- Accomplished energy, environment, technology and telecommunications policy advisor
- Client services approach enhanced by private sector experience in both the corporate and trade association space
- Experienced communication professional with experience in energy, healthcare, and financial services
- Former campaign advisor to Rep. Liz Cheney and Republican National Committee official
- Former Deputy Chief of Staff to Sen. Pat Roberts
- Experienced policy advisor in health care, appropriations, agriculture and trade
- Former Assistant to the President and Director, White House Office of Public Liaison
- Former Senior Advisor & Director of Coalitions and Member Services, House Energy & Commerce Committee, then Chairman Fred Upton
- Former leadership aide to then Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy and Majority Leader Eric Cantor
- Former aide to Sen. Jim Inhofe
- Former senior aide for Senate Environment and Public Works Committee, where he helped pass multiyear transportation legislation
- Former senior aide to Senate Finance Committee Ranking Member Mike Crapo
- Accomplished financial services, tax, appropriations and commerce policy advisor
- Former White House staff for Presidents Trump & Obama
- Worked with career and political staff at various agencies
- Expertise in energy, environmental and regulatory policy
- Former Managing Director at Koch Industries overseeing external communications
- Helped develop Koch’s first corporate reputation campaign
- Former Executive Vice President at Edelman
But Antonia Ferrier, a former spokeswoman for Mr. McConnell, said he would not be this adamant if he were not reflecting the will of the Senate Republican conference. “The left trying to move Senator McConnell with shame or pressure is like trying to move Mount Everest with a light breeze,” she said.
“In this incoming Congress, there’s nothing that’s going to become law that House Republicans won’t have a say in,” said John Stipicevic, head of advocacy at the CGCN Group. “A Biden administration will have to work constructively with Leader McCarthy and his conference to get meaningful legislation passed.”
CGCN’s Antonia Ferrier, John Stipicevic and Scott Riplinger named “Top Lobbyists” by The Hill.
"CGCN Group, has diversified its business during the Trump administration in ways that could make it easier to endure Democratic control of Washington. The firm has partnered with the Democratic lobbyists Mike Williams and Jennifer Stewart on a bipartisan lobbying offering that aims to find common ground between Democratic lawmakers of color and conservative Republicans who represent some of the country’s poorest congressional districts."
"Creative tactics to build coalitions are also playing out, like the work by Sam K. Geduldig, a Republican former Capitol Hill aide turned lobbyist who has dozens of clients ranging from Boeing to Disney. He has teamed up with firms run by Black and Hispanic lobbyists to try to patch together the votes needed for liability coverage to be included in the relief package."
“[Memora Health] says its automated and text-based process reduces the time doctors need to spend on the phone with patients and could help provide the government with valuable data about the spread of the virus. To get that information in the hands of the right people, the firm is working with the CGCN Group, a Washington lobbying firm run by Republicans with close ties to the Trump administration."